Now Hiring Top- Notch Instructors
COMPS Academy is adding 10 professional real estate instructors with great communication, organization, and people skills. No teaching experience is required, we will train the right person to be one of our Top Notch Instructors.
Qualifications: Must be an active SC licensee with at least 3 years of real estate experience or college degree in real estate. You will be required to complete a 60-hour training and 60-hour teaching program to qualify for SC Instructor license and meet COMPS requirements.
Compensation: Starting at $26 per teaching hours. Flexible schedule
Now Hiring Top- Notch Admin Assistant
COMPS Academy is hiring a part-time administrative assistant to provide support to the senior management team. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a professional fast-paced environment and takes the initiative in making our company better.
· Great communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook a must
· Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
· Good research skills and attention to detail
Compensation: Starting at $11 per hours. Flexible schedule